Alistair McBride: Negotiating with Goliath – on Influencer Networking Secrets Podcast
Here is a recent interview I did with Paul Edwards, the host of the Influencer Networking Secrets Podcast.
Here’s the blurb that he put with the episode:
Former art dealer and current negotiation coach Alistair McBride is my guest on this episode of Influencer Networking Secrets. We discuss the finer points of being a magnet, instead a pusher. This is a topic I cover heavily in Chapter 1 of Influencer Networking Secrets, the book. We’ll show you the advantages of being the person the other party needs you to be in negotiations. This works much better than trying to get everything you want all the time.
- How to know if you’re a NATURAL or a NICE, BUT NERVOUS Negotiator
- How to understand the INVISIBLE CONNECTION people have to what you’re selling
- The importance of dealing with PEOPLE IN BUSINESS, not BUSINESSPEOPLE
- How to avoid OVERTHINKING and LOSING in Negotiations
- Visit the Influencer Networking Secrets Page: https://grmpodcast.libsyn.com/-season-324-alistair-mcbride-negotiating-with-goliath
- Get Your FREE Copy of “Influencer Networking Secrets” (the book): https://www.thepaulsedwards.com
- Podcast: Influencer Networking Secrets
Ready for more:
If you’re interested in more, visit almcbride.com/minicourse for a free email minicourse on how to gain the psychological edge in your negotiations and critical conversations along with a helpful negotiation prep cheat sheet.