Subtle Art of Negotiation: Al McBride on the Unstoppable CEO Podcast
Recently I was interviewed on Steve Gordon’s excellent Unstoppable CEO Podcast. Here it is…
On this week’s episode of the Unstoppable CEO Podcast, we speak with Alistair McBride, Director of Al McBride Coaching & Development. Al is a coach, facilitator, and trainer who has started numerous small businesses and is a regular guest lecturer and facilitator at multiple universities in Ireland, talking about cognitive behavioral coaching, entrepreneurship, and innovation.
He coaches executives and business owners across many industries, focusing on the topic of the psychological edge in negotiation. He is also the host of the Dealing With Goliath Podcast, which focuses on sharpening the psychological edge for business leaders.
- We chat with Al about his innovative methodologies, as well as:
- A peek into the world of art dealership
- Overcoming AI commodification concerns
- The critical questions to ask to determine value
- How to cultivate long-lasting, trusted relationships during negotiations
- Tailoring your approach for clients and transactions to be effective every single time
Podcast Page on the UnstoppableCEO:
Expert Panel: Becoming Limitless: You Mind As Catalyst to Success with Steven Gordon, Nina Cooke and Michael Zipursky
Ready for more:
If you’re interested in more, visit almcbride.com/minicourse for a free email minicourse on how to gain the psychological edge in your negotiations and critical conversations along with a helpful negotiation prep cheat sheet.